Thursday, October 29, 2009

birthday girl

happy birthday to me ~
happy birthday to me ~
happy birthday to JOANNE WOOI .
happy birthday to me .

hahaha , yea its baby girl birthday .
seriously , im happy (:
you know people wishing me and all those stuff . present keep reaching my hand !
HAHAHA . lol .
0000 am . mum wishes me . heehee (: thanks you !
mum kisses me after wishing . LOL . dad pulak .
dancing ballet and dance dance dance .
then i ask him

me : dont wanna wish me mea daddy ?
daddy : dont want
me : yerr
daddy : aiyarr , tomorrow sin syok ger mar
me : OKLOR !

then daddy suddenly come and kiss me at the face and wishes me !
AWWW ! loves ! friends keep calling me wishes me ! thanks guys !
xiao hui waits waits and waits till i hand off my phone .
she wishes me too ! i mean xiao hui .
btw , thanks for giving me precious present (:

teddy bear
hugs
kisses
chocolate
pencil case
cards
key chain
cake
treats
books

more (:

and thanks who wishing me

mum
dad
jooying
jooleang
xiao hui
ah pang
chan loon
iqa
sab
iera
farah
penny
hoi yee
cheyan
shima
my whole classes *
my whole bff form 3*
my juniors
li xins
tim
elvis
chai carmen
syasya
feyna (:

and and alot more (:
plan to hang out this sundays .
who coming ??
HAHAHA
THANKS GUYS !
btw , planning out with hoi yee this sunday . <33