Sunday, August 23, 2009

new layouts

my new layouts . i think is much better that the old one
its seem so hard to see what i wrote
my friends told me that
i think this one is more better . hees :))

my sister is fixing my hair . ohh yeah i can say that she's playing my hair
after playing my hair .

the conversations

she : ehh , so cute
me : HAHAHA !
she : like prostitute only . XD
me : HAR!!!!! wtf
she : laugh till burst down
me : shit la you . hate you la . fixed back my hair
she : neninibubu !!! prostitute !!
me : * ignore her

then she went to bath
after bath she cam out and wanna sayang me back

she : lalala ~~
me : i post at blog what you say just now
she : MOU LA !
me : yea , posting
she : * seeing the blog and laugh till hug me
me : with anger ! AIKK! go la
she : ei , no need do your homework ar ? tommororw need to go school somemore
me : heh ? school holiday la
she : 2 days only mar
me : where got ? 10 days okayy !
she : ya mehh ?
me : yalah . you nyanyuk already is it ?
she : HAHAHA . with a malu face she go downstairs

HAHAHA . is that funny ?
btw , that my big sister
and she's childish although she seems so old
pictures will upload .
pictures of me and her .



P/S : ily