Friday, August 21, 2009

me and someone

me : whyy so late ?
her : sorry lor
me : wth , dont talk to me again , youu broke your promise
her : nyerr , MOU GAM LA
me : blah blah blah
her : weyy ar , i belanja you la okayy
me : ish , who are the one talking with me , very annoying la
her : ish , fine .
me : fine la
her : fine mar fine la
me : fine la
her : fine fine fine fine fine
me : fine fine fine fine fine fine fine
her : wtf
me : no fouls words please
her : wth
me : no hell here
her : idiots
me : you la . admit pulak
her : yorr , smile la
me : duhh , i hate you
her : * pull my hair and went to toilet
me: EIII ! wth you're doing ?
her : there's something i need to say
me : what ? * it seems so serious
her : errr , MY BLADDER IS FULLL !!
me : wtf
her : quickly went inside the toilet
me : laughing non-stop
i was like wth ?
yeah , someone says wanna come and meet me up at library
and i was came in the right time
and i ve to wait for her about 1 hours
i was sitting alone there , nothing to do
just wait for her to come library
and yet she let me waiting her about an hour .
wtf
hahah . lastly , i do forgive her . hee :)